Lawyer Websites That Drive Results
Legal marketing is unique. Your website should be too. Get a high-converting site that presents your best face to the world.
A recent study showed that website visitors make an initial judgement about your firm in the first five seconds they visit your site. That's incredible - and a great opportunity to stand out from your competition with a quality site that converts.
As the world becomes increasingly digital, having an effective website is more important than ever for lawyers. We understand the unique needs of lawyers and work with you to create a website that showcases your expertise and builds trust with potential clients.
Why LegalScapes for your new law firm's site?
LegalScapes knows how to make custom websites for lawyers that not only look great but also drive results.
- 10+ years building lawyer websites
- Mobile-first websites for where your clients are
- SEO-optimized from the start
- Fast, high converting website design
- Conversion-optimized to bring new clients in when they visit
Stuck in a restrictive platform?
We can help set you free from restrictive, proprietary platforms like FindLaw, Justia and Scorpion, and build you a web presence that belongs to you, built on the WordPress platform.
Why Build A New Website?
The lifecycle of a website is generally 3-5 years before it's outdated. An effective website is important for a lawyer for several reasons:
- Keeping a visible online presence: In today's digital age, people turn to the internet to find information on almost everything, including lawyers. Your website is the core piece of all your marketing efforts, making it easier for potential clients to find you.
- Building credibility: A well-designed and informative website that's consistently updated with new information can help establish a lawyer's credibility and professionalism. A website that showcases the lawyer's expertise, experience, and qualifications can help build trust with potential clients.
- Providing information to potential clients: A lawyer's website can provide valuable information to potential clients, such as your areas of expertise, practice areas, and contact information. This can help your potential clients be better educated on how you can help when they contact you.
- Improving communication: A website can also improve communication between the lawyer and their clients. It's important to provide your clients (and potential clients) with multiple ways to contact you, including chat, text, forms, phone, and more!
The LegalScapes Process
For each new website project, we use our proven new site process, which includes a number of pieces...
In this step we will get to know you, learn about your firm's story, your why, and your purpose for being in business. This is where we will find out who your ideal client is, what they struggle with, what they need, and how you can help them.
Here we focus on learning your goals and what results you want to see, not only from your website, but from your firm.
The Design phase is where we’ll get started creating the actual look and feel of the website - integrating your brand style, colors, design, and feel.
In this phase, you’ll have several opportunities to provide feedback, thoughts, changes, ideas, and comments, so we can tweak and revise the design as needed to reach a final design you absolutely love.
Once your new design is finalized and approved, our development team will take the lead and begin building your WordPress theme. This is where we turn your design into reality.
Your new site will be built in one of our development accounts on a “secret” domain so you can review it, test it, and click through the whole site before we take it live.
QA & Review
Our QA & review process makes sure your site is done right, the first time.
In addition to integrating best practices from a code and search engine optimization standpoint in our development process, we also utilize a 100+ point checklist during the site review process prior to launch.
There are a lot of moving pieces behind the scenes to make sure a website launch goes off without a hitch.
Whether you're hosting with us or using an existing hosting plan, we make sure to check all the technical and SEO boxes when you launch your new site to avoid unwanted surprises or unnecessary issues.
At this point your website may be done, but you’re just getting started! The key to a successful website that generates leads, attracts clients, creates opportunities, and makes money is caring for the site.
Keep your website in tip-top shape with our LegalScapes Protect website care, and build your firm with our LegalScapes Promote marketing plans.