Apple’s recent release of iOS 6 came with a totally new offering from Apple in their Maps product. Although it has a large number of businesses already in the database, there’s a chance that your firm may not be listed. As more and more people start using iOS 6, you’ll want to make sure your firm is listed in Apple Maps and correct so clients can find you. Not to worry though – there’s an easy fix!
- Open the Apple Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for your business name. Is it in there, and accurate? Great! If not, continue to Step 3…
- Select the page fold in the bottom right corner.
- Select “Report a Problem”.
- Select “Location is missing”, and click Next.
- Drag the pin to the correct location for your business, and click Next.
- Enter all your business details, including name, address, phone, URL, category, etc.
- Click Send, and your information will be sent to Apple to have it added to the database.
Even though Apple is just getting started, expect them to be a major player in the maps market – this is important to keep your business as visible as possible, so take a couple of minutes and do it today!